AEA believes in protecting your privacy. Should you contact us via email, telephone or mail, we may retain your business and personal contact information or other information you submit to us for as long as it is required for a legitimate business purpose. This personal information and other personally identifiable information is considered “Personal Data” as defined in the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and is only applicable if you reside in a jurisdiction where the provision of such rights is required by the data protection and privacy laws and regulations of the governing regulatory authority.
Where the GDPR applies, you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Data:
- You may ask AEA for a copy of your personal information to correct, erase, or transfer it to other organizations.
- You may have rights to object to some processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your personal information, to withdraw this consent.
With respect to rights granted under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), applicable to natural person California residents:
- You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we retain, subject to certain exceptions, including, but not limited to, our compliance with U.S., state, local and non-U.S. laws, rules and regulations.
- You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain Information regarding our collection, use, disclosure and sale of personal information specific to you over the last (12) months
To the extent there Is any conflict with the privacy requirements under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and/or Regulation S-P (“GLB Rights”), GLB Rights shall apply. If you have any questions or comments regarding your rights or wish to exercise any of the above rights under the GDPR or CCPA, please firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to respond to any verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of our receipt of such request.
If you have any questions or comments regarding your rights under the GDPR, please contact email@example.com
What We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When using the site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience with our services and our website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide to us may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests and/or services in which you are currently enrolled, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, etc.
This policy was last modified on May 6th, 2021
AEA Investors LP
520 Madison Avenue, Fl 40
New York, NY 10022